Saturday 2 May 2015

May has arrived {HSMJ}


 In my life this week…
  • I'm very excited. We're going to be hosting Mr Row later this year.  So watch this space for more information. 
  • This weeks HSMJ is a little bare boned due to me not having my pc so not much recording of events has happened here ...
Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…






In our home school this week…

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Gymnastics
  • Cousins birthdays
  • Taking a young friend to a job she has about 60 km away.
  • Art Class and Recorder class
  • A visit to the Airforce Museum
  • A Trip to the beach
My favourite thing this week was…

 Things I’m working on…
 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…
  • I'm looking forward to trying some of these new dishes over at Darcie's Dishes

 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

If you are on Instagram join the Schoolhouse Review Crew for a photo challenge. Don't forget to tag your photographs #TOSReviewCrew and #31DaysofMay

Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

Week in Review
Field Trips
School Work&nbsp
Homeschool projects
And anything homeschool related.

Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥