Saturday 7 March 2015

On a mini vacation of sorts {HSMJ}

 In my life this week…
  • I have been spoiled.  There is no other way to say it I have!  One of Paul's work collegues needed a house sitter.  I am currently living in the Brisbane Ranges.  My view is of the national park and the sound of silence is supreme.  It's amazing! The only down side is that internet access is almost zero so this blog will be a littlle quiet for the next two weeks.
  • I really want to try and make this Faux Stained Glass Mosaic Luminary
  • Please pray for Debra over at Footprints in the Butter her Mom passed away this week :'( Yesterday, I was THAT Mom




In our home school this week…
  • We finalised Nathaniel's flag design for Boys Brigade.
  • We have continued most of our current history read alouds and have started reading Mountain Born.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
  • Fox Hill
  • Two families have come out to visit us here.


My favourite thing this week was…
  • Seeing Jane bless Nathaniel with a pocket watch. She has gone to the USA to visit some families there.  She purchased two pocket watches and set hers to Aussie time and Nathaniel's to USA time.  That way they could both know what the time is where the other is.



 Things I’m working on…
  • Forming a good routine.  Nathaniel and I are struggling to find our rhythm this year.  I'm hoping that our time away at the farm and away from distraction will help us both to find a good workable rhythm together.
 On the WWW I’m reading…
 I’m cooking…
  • Nothing new at the moment.  I am however re-reading the Trim Healthy Mama book and rediscovering it's treasures.  I am determined this year to regain health and my waistline ...
 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor


A Week In Review Link UP

Join Lisa and I each week and share your week in review.  We look forward to reading about your

  • Week in Review
  • Field Trips
  • School Work 
  • Homeschool projects
  • And anything homeschool related.
Here is a button for your post.
My Week in Review Link UP


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful spot you are in there, have a lovely time :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥