Saturday 4 October 2014

Four More Sleeps {Home School Mothers Journal}



Not long now and we leave on our family vacation to spend some time with Paul's family in South Africa.  The next few days are going to be a bevvy of activity packing and making sure we have all we need.  Please pray for our safety and His guidance daily.

Helpful homeschooling tips or advice to share…

My favourite thing this week was…

Things I’m working on…
  • My too long to do list 
  • finding missing books for the library

 On the WWW I’m reading…

 I’m cooking…
  • As little as possible. 

 A photo, video, link, or quote to share…

Our God has created so many amazing things.



Blessings
Chareen


Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

Linking to
Homegrown Learners

Photo collages made with: Photoscape a FREE photo editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥