Thursday 21 August 2014

Zoe's Bug {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
I am sharing my niece Zoe's art. She is three years old and made this cute little bug at a friends house.



Featured This Week



This weeks feature is from A Cowboy's Life. This gorgeous Footprint Duck tutorial is super easy and fun to do with your children.
Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen

Connect with me
 Facebook Google+ Pinterest Instagram YouTube RSS Feed

The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




2 comments:

  1. Great party, Chareen...love the links!

    THank you!!
    ~Chris from Campfires and Cleats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute lady bug and ducky. Thanks for the link-up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥