Wednesday 9 April 2014

FREE Science Homeschool Resources

Welcome to Day 3 of the 5 Days of ... Blog Hop brought to you by the 2014 Schoolhouse Review Crew. Todays list of links to FREE resources is about all things Science!

Last year I shared with you my Homeschool for FREE list and then updated it in January this year.  I have been feeling a little frustrated with it's length and it's been difficult to find the information I want in it so this week I will be sharing shorter lists divided into subject areas.

With the advent of the internet and the generosity of many homeschool mothers there are some amazing resources available for us today.

Experiments on this blog
This year we are following a delight directed, Charlotte Mason inspired discovery of science.  Here are some of the things we have done so far.  

Books we love
(Libraries are an excellent resource to teach for FREE)
Nature Journaling books
Field Trips
DVD's / YouTube
On Pinterest 
 In Your Kitchen

On the WWW

     Charlotte Mason Inspired 

    What are some of your favourite FREE resources for teaching Science?  Leave a link in the comments and I will add them to the list

    Blessings
    Chareen
    Other Posts in the 5 Days of FREE Homeschool Resources are

    1. FREE Geography Resources
    2. FREE History Resources
    3. FREE Science Resources
    4. FREE Language Arts Resources
    5. FREE Fine Arts Resources
    April Blog HopPlease take some time to read the posts by my fellow crew mates this week who are sharing on their chosen topics.  Here are a few to get you started.


    FREE Stamp graphic courtesy: Stuart Miles

    For Fun
    Krissy from over at Venspired created this fun science graphic. Take a look and tell me what sort of science you are doing at the moment ?


    2 comments:

    1. 'Thanks for sharing this article. Bye the way, I love Khan Academy because the math videos are absolutely amazing. I read it on another blog that 90% of the videos are taken in a single shot. Just imagine, how much hard work these guys are putting in.
      -Schoollog School Management Software

      ReplyDelete

    I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥