Monday 3 February 2014

Dreams of Joseph {Virtual Fridge}

This Week
Better late than never.  I apologize for the lateness of this weeks link up.  I'm looking forward to seeing your creations.

Last year we were introduced to See The Light art curriculum and enjoyed working through the art lessons on Shipwrecked.

This week we started on the Art Projects series and so far have completed lesson one of the Dreams of Joseph DVD.  I hope to do the next two lessons soon and show you our completed project.

Featured This Week
There were some wonderful pieces of art shared last week.  I love seeing what the children have been up to.

It was the Chinese New Year yesterday and Kathy's children created these from a tutorial over at Red Ted Art - Chinese New Year Craft: Dragon Puppet & Free Printable.


Nikki's son spent some time creating this piece with water colours. It's titled Looking Out My Window.


Your Turn

I invite you to take some photo's of your children's artistic pursuits put them in a post and link up with me I would love to come over and see the wonderful art your children have enjoyed doing.
Virtual Fridge Link Up

Blessings
Chareen


The Virtual Fridge a weekly art meme where we can hang our children's art on a virtual fridge. This meme was started by Jennifer over at A Glimpse of our Life who kindly invited three other bloggers to co-host this weekly meme.

Your hosts are




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥