Sunday 3 July 2011

File Folder Fun: Time

Have you heard of these ?  I just discovered them and am so pleased that that I have! 

Sir N wants to learn to tell the time.  We have purchased an analog watch for him, which he may only wear once he can read the time.


To make these you need to purchase a pack of file folders (I got mine from Big W for $2 for a pack of 10.)  You can then download and print the pieces from different sites, cut out the pieces and glue them to your file folder.  To make your files last longer if you have a few little hands using them you can laminate them. I have used an envelope glued on the back to keep the movable game pieces in.

This particular game is available from www.biblestoryprintables.com


Download from   

Daniel and the Lions Den file folder fun

The following pages are all in pdf format:
These pages are also available in black and white.  Click on the first link and follow the BW links.

Do you use any File Folder Fun activities in your home ? If so which ones and where do you get them from ?
Blessings

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of these, what a fabulous idea. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Nikki, I agree =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave your comments below ♥